The Garagiste Festival is coming back to Southern California for the 3rd AnnualGaragiste Festival: Urban Exposure on July 9th at the spectacular Wiltern Theatre.
The rare wines being poured at this event are extremely hard to find. Most of the wineries participating do not have a tasting room, so this is a one-of-a-kind-opportunity for you to get ahead of the curve and discover these cutting-edge wines and winemakers all under one roof. And it is the winemakers themselves who pour at TheGaragiste Festival - meet them personally and get their stories while you taste their wines.
There will be over 60 wineries from both Northern California and the Central Coast, most of whom will likely be new to you. This is a unique opportunity to taste the cutting-edge of the exploding California garagiste micro-winery movement and see why it is one of the most talked about events in the wine world.
- "BEST FESTIVAL" – Sunset Magazine, “Best of the West” issue.
- "One of the Top Ten “Incredible Epicurean Destinations in the World” – ABC News
- “One of wine’s premier events. Fun and exuberant...This is one not to miss.” - LOS ANGELES TIMES
- “A fun, yet informative setting to taste these ultra-premium wines, and meet with the unique Garagistes who crafted them "- LA Wonders
- “Where the cutting edge cuts most intensely; winemakers you haven't yet heard about, let alone tasted. It's a crazy thrill of discovery." – KCET
Urban Exposure offers over 200 unique handcrafted wines made from over 20 different grape varieties from all over California. Over 60% of the winery participants do not have tasting rooms (or are widely available in the marketplace), so this will be the first time many of these wines will be available to the public.
$60 General Access Tickets Read more at californiagaragistes.com